The Santa Barbara Gymnastics Club was opened in 1975 by Susan Montgomery. The club offers classes for ages 18 months to adults, as well as birthday parties, boys' and girls' gymnastics teams and recreational classes, trampoline classes and teams, cheer/tumbling, great holiday and summer camps, and much more!Fun for the whole family!
Click the thumbnail to view a larger image
The T&T (trampoline and tumbling) season is concluding with our athletes' participation in the National Championships! The competition for the compulsory Level 5-7 athletes took place June 12-15 in Spokane, Washington, where our eight participating athletes took eight podium (top ten in the country) finishes! The competition for the optional Level 8-10 athletes will take place July 15-19 in Louisville, Kentucky, where we look to have another great showing!
Our Olympic Day celebration was an enormous success, with over 50 kids (and parents) attending this free event!
We began the festivities with the introduction of the Mayor of Santa Barbara, who read and then presented a beautiful Proclamation to Susan Montgomery, gym owner. Come check it out the next time you are in the gym!
There were many free activities, both educational and physical, for the kids. The SBGTC teams, both artistic and T&T, concluded the day with a performance demonstrating these Olympic sports.
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped to make this event the outstanding success that it was!
Summer Camp will take place during the following weeks of the 2014 season:
June 9-13, 16-20, 23-27, and June 30-July 3; July 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, and July 28-August 1; August 4-8, 11-15, and 18-22.
• Camp is from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
• Ages 3 and up.
• Non-members welcome!
• Campers may attend by the day or by the week.
• Cost for members: Camp is $50/day or $175/week if paid two weeks ahead of your camp date, and $60/day and $195/week thereafter.
• Cost for non-members: Camp is $60/day or $195/week if paid two weeks ahead of your camp date, and $65/day or $215/week thereafter.
• Sibling discounts available.
• Campers need to bring lunch and a water bottle; dress in appropriate gymnastics clothing; have hair securely tied back away from the face; and bring socks to wear on trampoline.
Please refer to our Camp page for additional details. To enroll for Camp, please download the Camp registration form, fill it out, and send or bring it in with your payment. Places cannot be held for campers until both the registration form and payment have been received. Enrollment Form.
Please note: we take cash or checks only!